Project Gemini
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Priority] Monthly Cull
[Info] New Teammember Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:07 am by lucienstark

» James' Doings
[Info] New Teammember Greetings I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:00 am by Myhijim

» [Info] Forum To GDD Protocols
[Info] New Teammember Greetings I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:52 pm by Myhijim

» Absence (Exams)
[Info] New Teammember Greetings I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:35 pm by Myhijim

» [Info] Team Member Guidelines
[Info] New Teammember Greetings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:04 pm by Myhijim

» Concept Art ToDo
[Info] New Teammember Greetings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:43 am by Myhijim

» [Info] New Teammember Greetings
[Info] New Teammember Greetings I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:29 pm by azureguy

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:08 am

[Info] New Teammember Greetings

Go down

[Info] New Teammember Greetings Empty [Info] New Teammember Greetings

Post by azureguy Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:29 pm

Greetings everyone, and welcome to Project Gemini!

Note: Gemini is our temporary codename for this game. It might change later on, but for the moment, we refer to it by that name

This forum will be our  main hub of communication. You can find any official and team-related stuff in the first main category, whereas the rest of the forum for discussions of all kind - both work and off-topic related.

Your first order of business should be to introduce yourself in the team area under "Main -Introductions". Here you can introduce yourself as well as post your contact info like e-mail, Skype, deviantart gallery etc.
The contact stuff isn't mandatory, but if you feel like getting in touch with other teammembers, it's the best place to get started.

This is how our everyday procedure will work: There will be tasks in the Main folder. These tasks show the short-term, intermediate and long-run goals of the project and what must be done.
These tasks don't have a deadline, as I know that one can't really work 24/7 on something. So please, work in a matter that works best for you. Consistency is more important than speed, so don't feel bad if you can only contribute on a slightly slower, but more regular matter.

In case there is a special event coming up, there will be a deadline, together with an announcement to explain the situation. In such a case, please try to respond and work as fast as possible.
But we won't be in Speed Mode all the time, so this is the exception, so don't worry.

Everything expect the Main category is for discussions. All of the final contributions, like the official version of the story script, are stickied in each subforum. As we discuss the various parts of each aspect, the stickies will help to differentiate what's work-in-progress and what is final.

Feel free to discuss as much as you want. Discuss the tasks given to you, discuss other points not yet mentioned, post some inspirations, talk about what games you like etc.

Lastly, I'd like to once again thank you for giving this team a chance. We'll put your work to good use, and are looking forward to your contributions!

Now let's get cookin'!
azureguy
azureguy
Team

Activity : 3686

Back to top Go down